Stratamark 20g Scar Therapy – made in Switzerland
Stratamark dries to form a thin, durable, flexible and waterproof protective gel sheet.
- Ensures that the skin remains protected from local irritants including friction from clothing,
- Keeps the skin hydrated.
- Allows the skin to breathe.
- Helps to normalize the inflammation of the scarring process
Stratamark is suitable for pregnant women
- The ingredients in Stratamark are completely compatible with human biology.
- It is not absorbed by the skin, so is unlikely to produce systemic or local side effects.
- If Stratamark is ingested accidentally it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
- No side effects have been observed with the correct use of Stratamark.
Instructions for use:
Once daily: Stratamark is easy to use – applied just once a day or after each wash.
24-7: For best results, Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24/7 days a week).
For the whole body: You can apply Stratamark to all areas of the body, including the buttocks, abdomen, highs, breasts, and back.
Prepare your skin: Ensure that your skin is clean and dry.
- Apply Stratamark: a very thin layer of Stratamark to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly. Stratamark does not penetrate the skin.
- Allow the gel to dry: When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 5–6 minutes. If it takes longer to dry, you have probably applied too much. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little amount of gel goes a long way.
- Once dry, Stratamark can be covered with clothes, sunscreen or cosmetics. Stratamark 20g tube contains enough gel for approximately one month of treatment in the late stages of pregnancy.
- For external use only.
- Should not be applied to third-degree burns or to open wounds.
- Should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your doctor
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube.