Strataderm Scar Therapy gel
Strataderm 5g is enough to treat a 2-3 cm linear scar for over 90 days
Strataderm 10g is enough to treat a 5-7 cm linear scar for over 90 days.
Strataderm is a once per day professional scar therapy gel. It helps:
- Prevents abnormal scarring
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Reduces itching and discomfort
Strataderm is designed for all skin types. It is suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin. Strataderm contains no active ingredients and is therefore suitable for all skin types, children, people with sensitive skin, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens. It is not absorbed by your skin and it is non-reactive with no measurable pH.
- Ensure that your skin is clean and dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of Strataderm to the relevant areas with your fingertips and distribute evenly.
- Strataderm does not penetrate the skin.
- When applied correctly, Strataderm should be dry in 3–4 minutes. If it takes longer to dryyou have probably applied too much. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Remember: a little amount of gel goes a long way.
- Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with clothes, sunscreen or cosmetics.
For open wound please see: Stratamed Scar therapy gel